|DISCLAIMER: This is a MODDED' ROM! Use at YOUR OWN RISK!!! By using this ROM, you understand that that I am not liable for any or all consequences of using this ROM. If you don't know what you're doing, DON'T TRY IT. Use at your own risk!|
Here ya go folks, heres ASeventy, a modded stock ROM for the Micromax A70, rooted, deodexed, and tweaked.
- Author: PlayfulGod
- Current Version: 1.0
- Description: A Modded Stock A7 ROM
- APK's Zipaligned (better RAM utilization)
- Darktremor Apps2SD v22.214.171.124 + fix. (Class 6 or better SDCard required. SDCard needs to be partitioned for SD-EXT)
- Dalvik able to be moved to sdcard
- Nano added
- Bash added
- custom bootanimation
- No Ads Host file
- Bloatware will need to be Removed manually with Root Explorer.
- initial Release
- remove added tethering app, should fix wifi issue
- added no ads host file
- added Android Propaganda bootanimation
- Install in CWM like any other ROM.
- Boot into CWM
- Wipe Data/Factory reset - this may be able to be skipped, but for best results it is recommended.
- goto Advanced > wipe Dalvik Cache
- Main Menu
- Install Zip from SDCard
- Select the Modded A70 zip
- When it finishes reboot system
- Current Build: ASeventy 1.0 Now available in ROM Manager.
- ClockworkMod Recovery: recovery.img Now available in ROM Manager.
The custom recovery has a minor bug. If you press the Vol -+ keys at the same time it will cause all the keys not to work and will have to reboot recovery or press either vol- or vol+ like 21 times to re-enable the other keys. A solution for this is being looked into. Other than that the recovery has been reported to work great.
Want to Show your Appreciation?
- Any and All donations are appreciated: Official Donate link